Leave a comment (FaceBook account required):
Back Bend Stretching Exercise 5
1. Continue on from the chest exercise. The feet are captured by the head and shoulders and this is the start and rest position for this exercise. Later there are other ways of getting here but at present you have one way.
2. Stretch the legs to the front and reasonably wide apart. Keep the legs straight and the bend will tighten.
3. Grasp one leg and bring the other leg up. To give better balance and to not require the leading leg to be kept straight by muscle control alone, shift the hands so that one is above the knee. Now the hand is holding the leg and there is less strain on the leg muscle.
4. Now move the bent leg to an overhead split allowing the front leg to come off the ground as necessary depending on your split capability.
5. From this position you need to bring in the front foot to the position above because you need the foot on the floor to give stability as you bring the rear leg back from the split position.
6. Bring the back leg from the rear, bending it and place the foot to the floor.
7. Slide the feet to the front. Now grab the other leg and do the movement with the other leg into the splits. Return to position 6, pull the feet into position 1 and have a rest in this position for a 5 count. Do repeats as you feel like it.
To finish the exercise, return each leg to the rear so you are face down on the floor, press up and stand.
After the exercise do front bend exercise 4.
Contortion Stretching Exercises (Full Version)
Most Bendy Contortion Girls
Circus Exam Of A Contortion Student
Best Contortion Acts Of 2016
Contortion And Flexibility: Rada The Gymnastic Girl. Full 2016 Collection.
Liuba The Contortion Girl
Backbend And Spits Stretching Routine Mix
Contortion And Gymnastics: Stretching Routine And Performances
Nadine The Contortion Girl Training Outdoors